Board of Directors
Ouachita Hills College is operated by the non-profit educational organization Ouachita Ministries, Inc. It is governed by an active Board of Directors which meets at least twice a year on the campus.
The Directors are engineers, educators, health-professionals, business people, and administrators - each bringing a unique perspective with experience and interest in Seventh-day Adventist Christian education.
- Dr. Chester Clark Jr. - Dentist, Chairman of the Board
- Harriet Clark - Educator
- Chester Clark III - Evangelist, Pastor at Georgia-Cumberland Conference
- Jerry Cooper - Retired GAO Accountant
- Janet Evert - Young Disciple Ministry Director
- Leasa Hodges - Businesswoman, Eden Valley Institute Director
- Dr. Neil Nedley - Physician, Author
- Herbert Polk - Farm Manager
- Eugene Prewitt - L.E. Director, Educator
- Magda Rodriguez - Educator, College President
- Bob Zollinger - Chairman of the Board of Laurelbrook Academy